Tuesday, May 1, 2012

An Amazing University


Ciudad Guzman is an amazing town in the State of Jalisco, Mexico full of tradition, culture and Education. It has many schools of which the most famous are; The Institute of Technology, The Centro University of the South and Centro Regional de Education Normal (CREN). To me this last school is very special, not just because I had the opportunity of studying there. It a school full of history where many people study and now is teachers in all of Mexico.
                           Centro Regional de Education Normal  in Ciudad Guzman, Jalisco, Mexico

The CREN has an interesting history. It was founded on September 19, 1960. At that time Mexico needed to make schools that to prepare the future teachers in the country. The second school of teachers was built in Ciudad Guzman; Jalisco because it was the perfect place where students of the entire country could go to prepare themselves for the future as teachers. This school has more than 50 years of graduates teaching in all Mexico.
                        Centro Regional de Education Normal  in Ciudad Guzman, Jalisco, Mexico

The CREN is a unique school in the country because it has schools annexes. There the future teachers work a scholastic year teaching to regular children. In that year the students finish their formation. In the same way the CREN has its group of regional dance, music, sports team,  a carpenter workshop,  This institution has 3 kinds of university degree: Preschool, Elementary School, and Special Education,  teach to children with some disability.
                                               Preschool annex to CREN
Although the CREN is in small town like Ciudad Guzman, I am sure that this institution is remembered by all people who had the opportunity of study in that legendary school.  I was a student in this university and I have unforgettable memories in my heart and my mind. I will always remember with love the activities, practices and travels that I made during my preparation for teaching.
(Gabriela)



3 comments:

  1. I think all these pictures are amazing school in mexico city. For me i dont believe mexico has many beautiful universety. How were u feeling when you stuidied in this unversity? How were you feeling when you left the preschool and the children. One day you finished studying English you will like to return back to teach the same school. I hope I could one day visit mexico city.

    Socorro Taha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all these pictures about this school in Mexico City are amazing. I had no idea Mexico had so many beautiful universities. How were you feeling when you studied in this unversity? How did you feel when you left the preschool and the children. One day when you finish studying English you will probably like to return to teach in the same school. I hope I could one day visit Mexico City.

    (Corrections by the instructor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this University is very interesting,for several reasons. First, it has different schools. Second, this University is teaching special students. Third, my friend Gaby was studying at this amazing University, and you look beautiful in the picture.

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete